West Hartford Girls Lacrosse Scholarship Information
Name of Scholarship: West Hartford Girls Lacrosse Scholarship
Amount of Scholarship: $1,000 maximum two scholarships awarded in any one year
- A graduating high school senior, attending a post secondary, accredited institution, in pursuit of a degree.
- Candidate must have played/participated with the West Hartford Girls Lacrosse Program for at least one season.
- Candidate must have played lacrosse in high school for at least one season.
- Student can graduate from any high school, even one outside Connecticut, as long as they played West Hartford Girls Lacrosse and played lacrosse in high school.
Completed application form (see attachment)
Copy of high school transcript
A short essay (approximately 400 to 600 words), typed and attached to application, “What West Hartford Girls Lacrosse Meant to Me.”
Letter of recommendation from high school lacrosse coach
Listing of extracurricular activities and/or work experience
Mail applications to:
West Hartford Girls Lacrosse Scholarship
89 Norwood Road
West Hartford, CT 06117
West Hartford Girls Lacrosse scholarship recipients will be selected by the West Hartford Girls Lacrosse Scholarship Committee.
Students applying should demonstrate character, sportsmanship, teamwork, and inclusive behavior both on the off the field, in the classroom, and in the community.
Consideration will include:
- Extra-curricular activities, volunteer activities, and work experience
- Academic performance
- Letter of recommendation